Question about Speakers

Hi Everyone:

I’m organizing speakers for 2023, and I was wondering if the group had an interest in hearing about mushrooms. Most of us find plenty of mushrooms in our yards whether we like it or not. I had morels this year for the first time.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I would be extremely interested in the topic and I also had 2 huge morels for the first time ever this spring!

Yes, I’d love to learn about mushrooms and how to forage in the area for them.

Yes, definitely! We live in an amazing area for mushrooms, I’d love to learn more about them.

Yes, this would be an interesting topic.

Sure, would love to learn some more about mushrooms. Thanks for organizing the talks. The last one was great!

Yes…a talk on mushrooms would be wonderful!!

Would be most interested in learning more about mushrooms.

Well, your wish is my command. I found us a great mushroom speaker. Stay tuned!