November 21: Year Round Harvest courses

From Linda Gilkeson:

I am offering two online courses via Zoom in 2023. I delayed advertising these until after I offered space to those people who were interested last year but didn’t get into a class. Having done that, there are now a few spaces open in each course:

Year Round Harvest Online 2023

One course run on a Monday once a month and the other class is one Wednesday a month, both 6:30 to 9:00 pm. The courses comprises 10 classes, January to October.

Total cost is $100 for the course.

Topics include: Year round garden schedules, garden planning, seed starting, soil nutrients and amendments, how to grow all kinds of vegetables and fruit, growing in containers, high intensity plantings, pollination, seed saving, storing fresh fruits and vegetables, pests and diseases, adapting to the changing climate, winter crops, pruning fruit trees and so much more! In case you miss a class, there will be a zoom recording available for several weeks after each class.

If you are interested, send me an email: gilkeson@shaw.ca [DO not reply to address on this message—I won’t see it].

Let me know which night of the week you prefer (Monday or Wednesday) or whether either will work for you. I will reserve your space and send a payment link and detailed schedule of dates and topics.

If you live on Salt Spring, you might prefer the Wednesday evening class because it has many Saltspringers who had early notification. It is still a zoom class, however, so no matter where you are, you are welcome to register for whichever class works best for you.

Republished with permission from Linda Gilkeson’s Gardening Tips. See Linda’s website to sign up for her newsletter, purchase books, access free presentations and identify pests and diseases which may affect West Coast gardens.