Monthly Presentations at Zoom Meetings

Many of you know that I’m going to take over from Frank (thanks, Frank) to arrange the monthly presentations at meetings.

There are already several scheduled for the new year (thanks, Gordon), and I have plenty of my own ideas to fill up our calendar. However, I am always open to suggestions, either here or you are welcome to message me or email me. cynthia7white at gmail dot com.

My goal is to provide you with excellent presentations that will interest you, and to always try to use locals whenever possible.

So, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to request something.

Thanks!

Cynthia

2 Likes

Good for you for volunteering for this position :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a recent member, but don´t use zoom. Is there some other way presentations can be accessed?

1 Like

Hi Jimbob: After the presentation, the powerpoint file–if there is one–will be uploaded here if you’d like to read it, although it won’t include the lecture that went with it. Eventually, some meetings will be in person and have a presenter over Zoom. So, if you come in person, you would see the Zoom presentation on a big screen with everyone else. Let us know if you’re just not familiar with Zoom–one of us could surely help you connect.
Cynthia