Maris Piper Potatoes in Canada?

Does anyone know of a mail order in BC (or in Canada) that sells Maris Piper seed potatoes? I’ve heard not just any Russet is equivalent to this adored Brit potato, and Yukon Gold is not an equivalent. Pretty sure it would be illegal to bury some in a suitcase and not declare them. Thanks for any ideas. Kathy Bruce

Hi Kathy,
If you do find Maris Piper seed potatoes, please let me know as I’ve been looking for yonks too! Thanks
Lynnette

Hi Lynnette, I hope this reaches you, I’m not used to communicating in open forums - not sure if this will be like a PM, personal msg, to you alone, or if it’s going out to all CVHS members (who aren’t interested in this) - and where you will see the reply (in your email In Box or sign in to the web site? I probably need a lesson on how the forum works! Anyway, if I do find a source, I would be glad to share and will attempt to contact you - I’m also looking for King Edwards, as well as a Victoria Plum tree - all the stuff I grew up on as a child in the UK

Hi Kathy - FYI you CAN send a private message to someone using the forum. You just click on the person’s name or icon at the top of their post, and it should bring up another view where you can see some information about them. There is a blue button with ‘Message’ on it in the upper right where you can send a private message.

Hope that helps!