Interest in Indoor Plants

Hi all:
I’m a new member, and I wanted to ask a question. I don’t see a lot of threads here on indoor plants which is a big interest of mine. Do we have other members passionate about their indoor plants? Do you welcome discussion about indoor plants?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the CVHS forums! I’m sure that a lot of us have indoor plants as well as outdoor plants. Maybe there will be more interest in posting about them once the outdoor gardens are all put away for the season. I have a few indoor plants that I could probably use the occasional piece of advice on.

So, to answer your specific question, YES, of course talk about your indoor plants :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to CVHS! I have a few indoor plants that do not require a lot of attention, because come spring and summer they are largely ignored. Hence, I have succulents and orchids. However, I use to have over 100 indoor plants and would welcome a discussion about them.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies. I’m glad to be reassured that there is some interest in indoor plants, and I can talk about them. Oooooo @graflh orchids? I look forward to hearing about them.

1 Like

I love indoor plants and am gradually finding some that suit the light in my house. I have a beautiful fern and begonia from 5th St. Florist and some succulents from Valley succulents that were outside this summer for first time and at least doubled in size! A few others are more generic. Linda I am interested in finding out more about an unnamed orchid I got at our 2018 plant sale and has bloomed 3 times.

2 Likes