From West Coast Seeds:
We made this guide to help gardeners understand how naturally occurring phenomena and environmentally friendly gardening techniques can produce healthy, bountiful harvests.
Download and optionally print
our Gardening Basics file to learn more about the principles of organic gardening, including:
- Companion planting, cover crops, and crop rotation
- Soil health, composting, and potting
- Indoor starts and transplanting
- Germination timing, seed spacing, and thinning
- Light requirements, water use, and potting up
We’ve also included useful seed terminology to help bring new gardeners up-to-speed.