Garden help wanted

Gwen Wright, who has been a member for decades and is now quite frail, has lost her gardener. Their beautiful garden is severely over grown and she is trying to keep it weeded by herself. Is there anyone who would be willing to help get her garden back into shape. I and a couple of friends are volunteering to weed for her the last Mon of every month, but .we need more help. Do please consider it
Thank you
Barbara

If I can, I would like to help. Where abouts is this garden, and can I show up to weed in my free time.

I love to weed! Please get back to me at cricketp@telus.net

1 Like

Where is the garden located?

I will help if it can be on the days I am already out and about. Where is her garden?

1 Like

Hello
The garden is at the end of Chaster off of 10th. I would think you could come whenever it is convenient for you. If you can give me your phone number I can pass it in to Gwen so you can discuss it in person
Thank you for wanting to do this.
Barbara

Hello
How great that you love to weed. My email is barbsimo243@gmail.com if you would like to contact me for more information
Barbara

The garden is at the end of Chaster in Courtenay. If you woukd like more information feel free to contact me at barbsimo243@gmail.com
Barbara

I’m sure you could go whenever it is convenient for you. If you would like more information feel free to contact me at barbsimo243@gmail.com
Barbara

Hi
We were thinking that perhaps we could all meet at Gwen’s and make a group decision on how to proceed. Could you email me with possible dates? I will get everyone’s times and the cc all if you
Thank you
Barbara

Hi Kathy,
We were thinking that maybe all of us could meet at Gwen’s and discuss how to proceed. Could you email me some dates that would work for you
Barbara

Hi Carroll
We were thinking that maybe all of us should meet at Gwen’s and discuss how to proceed. Could d you email me the dates you would be available please
Thank you
Barbara

Hi Janice. It would be lovely f you could come to Gwen’s. She has a lot of overgrown and sprawling Rhodos etc, very much in need of pruning, so that would be very helpful. 3 of us are going back the last Mon of this month, but if that doesn’t work let me know what will and I will try to meet you there. My email is barbsimo243@gmail.com Barbara

Hello everyone on this thread….if you want to contact someone privately (or just don’t want to share your email publicly) you can click on the person’s name that you want to contact and you will see a little envelope. Click on that and follow the prompts and you will be direct messaging that person….if you like.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.