[CANCELLED] Old Wheelbarrows

Hello: Wondering if anyone has any really old wheelbarrows that they are wanting to get rid of? I am looking for old wheelbarrows to plant my vegetables in. Anything that is old, rusty and has holes in it is acceptable to me! Let me know

1 Like

I have one you’d be welcome to! Feel free to email me at lcvhood@gmail.com to arrange pickup (or a viewing!:D) Cheers, Leslie

1 Like

I have a broken down red one, you are welcome to have it.

1 Like

Hello: Yes, I would love to have it. Let me know where and when I can come and pick it up. I can come tomorrow or Sunday.
Thanks so much Tracy

Hi! Yes, we have an old yellow one you are welcome to. Please e-mail me at candcincomox@gmail.com

Hello. Sorry i could not get back sooner. I had an emergency.
I would be very interested in picking up the wheel barrow. Would today be ok? I am in Comox. My name is Tracy. My number is 250 339 1980. Just need to know where to pick it up. Let me know when is good for you

Hello Yes, I would love to take this off of you! Let me know when is good to pick it up! My phone number is 250 339 1980, call me when you have a chance so we can arrange. Thank you again Tracy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.