Red wiggler worms

Hi does anyone know where I can buy locally some red wiggler worms to start my own worm bin?
Thx

I will ask our Workshop ladies, they may know as they offered a workshop on it in 2019.

I have several compost bins and right now the wigglers are all burrowing deep into their cozy space but when this cold snap passes, I am sure I can gather a bucket for you as a gift. Let me know . . . . they will be hungry …

Thank you so much I would really appreciate your generous offer
-yes we are all bracing for the cold snap so please let me know when a good time will be. Julie​:bug::bug::bug:

If you find a source I would love to buy some too! Brenda

1 Like

Hi Brenda, I should be able to set you up. My compost was loaded last time I turned it. I can give you back your ice cream bucket :). I’ll give you a call next week to set up a delivery time.

I buy horse manure from the roadside stand on Condensory. It’s usually loaded with worms. Maybe not red wigglers, but they seem to be thriving in my compost .

1 Like

Hi this is Julie: I am still very interested in your red wiggler worms. I can come by any time after Monday to pick them up? I am happy to reimburse you​:bug::blush:.
Please text me if you are still ok with this. 306-641-6514 or you can email at jpalmer.redl@gmail.com.
Thanks again(I never thought I could get excited about :bug: Worms
Julie

1 Like

I just bought some Red Wigglers at Canadian Tire. Not cheap, so I hope they get busy!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.